Terms & Conditions
- A Deposit of 30% is required before any order will be accepted through our system.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all documentation and sign off for the products ordered (this includes description, shading ,fabrics, wood finishes, pricing, delivery terms and terms and conditions).
- We reserve the right to cancel any order where the customer has not paid the required deposit.
- All deposits are non-refundable on all made to measure or specific orders.
- All other deposits on regular stock will be issued in credit note only. This will not apply where items cannot be supplied due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that we cannot fulfil due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All stock must be paid for in full before delivery. We will not deliver any stock where there is an outstanding balance. Please bear in mind that any cheque payment will take approximately five to seven working days to clear your account.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the products ordered will fit through any door opening and that your room is large enough to take the items ordered. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
- Delivery times are from Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange to receive the delivery. We can only advise on a morning or evening delivery as due to traffic and other restrictions we are unable to quote specific timing. While delivery is free ( within 40 mile radius) on the first attempt, any other delivery as a result of us not being able to complete delivery will be charged at the appropriate rate.
- All stock must be checked by the customer and any damages notified to the driver before you sign for the delivery. The driver amend docket to show same.
- Where stock requires assembly, the customer should be confident that he or his agent can assemble any stock requiring assembly.
- Where stock is damaged on delivery we reserve the right to reorder the stock item (this may take the same time period) or refund the customer where we cannot fulfil the order due to circumstances beyond our control.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We require a 25% restocking fee for any goods returned.